This page details the terms and conditions of sale of physical goods from this website. By placing an order through this website, you agree to be bound by these terms. If you do not agree with any of these terms, please do not place your order.
- You are entering into a contract with Shots Group Ltd., company registration number 08490105. The head office of Shots Group Ltd. is Winterwood House Gazeley, Newmarket, CB8 8RR U.K. The contact telephone number is 01638 751372 (available Monday – Friday).
General Terms and Conditions
- Shots Group Ltd supplies Sloe Gin (28% alcohol) in 700ml bottles.
- By placing an order with us, you confirm you are over 18 years old.
- Delivery is at a flat rate of £6.95
- Payment is made through Stripe. Payment can be made (through Stripe) using a credit or debit card. It is not necessary to have an account with Stripe to place an order. Charges made by Stripe for the use of their services will be covered by Shots Group Ltd.
- Typically, orders will be shipped within three working days of the order being received. In cases where the order cannot be shipped within this time, the customer will be informed using the supplied email address or telephone number.
- No order will be shipped until full payment (including shipping charges) has been received.
- Orders are shipped only to addresses in mainland U.K., not including Northern Ireland.
Cancellation or Return of an Order
- An order may be cancelled by sending an email to email@example.com
- Orders that are cancelled before they are shipped will be refunded in full.
- After an order has shipped, it may not be returned for refund without first contacting Shots Group Ltd. Typically, we will accept back an item ordered in error, provided it is unopened and in good condition.
- Returns will be only accepted within 5 working days of shipping or 3 working days of receipt. Return requests will not be considered after this time.
- It is the responsibility of the customer returning all (or part) of an order to pay the associated postage costs.
Items Broken in Transit
- All claims relating to alleged damage during transit must be made within 1 working day from the date of delivery.
- If an item packaged by Shots Group Ltd. is broken in transit, it will be replaced or refunded at our expense. Photographic evidence of the broken item(s) will be required.
- If an item packaged by the customer (an item being returned) is broken in transit, and we do not think that the item was packaged correctly, the customer shall be charged for the item.
Items Lost in Transit
- All claims relating to a non-delivery and therefore a total loss during transit must be made within 7 working days from the expected date of delivery.
These T&Cs were last updated on 30 October 2021